How much per month?

I was wondering how much money we can make per month? If there is no set limit then how much have you ever made in a single month before/without referrals and how much with them? Please tell me for I would really like to know.
@TnWoman (1896)
hello vamp i have made well over a dollar a day around here at Mylot but i have never been able to pass the two dollar mark here yet. so to answer your question it is very possible to make thirty or more dollars a month here at Mylot depending on how active that members decide that they want to be. the more active that you are, the more money that you make. take care and have a beautiful evening.
Thank you for responding and that info did help. I now plan to be as active as possible now since I haven't been before. Well as active as I can be with a job working at goodwill.
@gcabando (314)
I really don't have an idea. It depends on your time that you spent here in mylot. I am still trying to make up to the minimum payment before this month will end. Hope I could make it.
@stephcjh (32385)
I don't think Mylot has a set limit for our daily and monthly earnings here. I am sure it is an unlimited amount. I only have one active referral right now so most of my earnings comes from myself. The earnings depends on how many posts and responses you make and the time that you have to put into it daily.