Why it's important to rate the discussions you're responding to.

@Pleiades (847)
There are so many good topics and discussions started on MyLot, it's amazing on how people think. But, there are times when I go to a particular topic that's my favourite. Well, today I was doing just that and saw a discussion I thought I'd like to answer to. When I clicked on it, I saw I'd already been on that page because the rating was already done. To me, it's like a bookmark. Now I know to always rate the discussions so if I do forget, I'll always know if I came there or not. *Pleiades
LOL. Thats a good observation and a way to know whether you have previously been to the discussion or not! L A handy tip. And remember to also rate the comments and responses of others. Happy mylotting. ;)
@Pleiades (847)
Thankee. I don't always get the time to respond to the responses (although, I'd LOVE to), but I do make an effort to always rating them. *Pleiades
Oh if not responding back then rating is good enough too, just a bit like anonymous appreciation!
Hey thanks for giving me a best response. Hope I really deserved it. :) Thanks once again