Size of Paper?

I just joined and have no idea where to go or what I am doing could you please help? I wish to know where I post to get money? Is it shown to you how much you have? What is the min cashout? Do they cashout auto or do you have to request it? If so how do you do that? And before I forget can you make more there then here and what other sites are their like this one?
@MythiliK (141)
Hi, I joined today only. But I read the guidelines fully, so having a clear idea. So to answer your questions... 1. Minimum payout is $10 2. Read http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq6.aspx --- all your questions are answered here. 3. I too analyzed a lot about earning through online and found a lot helpful. When time permits, read this blog and you will surely get a clear idea. http://write-and-earn.blogspot.com All the best. Take care...
@MythiliK (141)
Forgot to add, at the top you can see preferences link. Update your paypal account details there to get payments.
Thank you this information is very helpful thanks for responding and welcome to mylot and Size of Paper for that matter.
Ok, I have re-read what you wrote and I think there is some confusion. I need to know about Size of Paper not about mylot.
@arthi_88 (1518)
I am a member there and the minimum payout is 20$ and wait don't be afraid..You see the cents updating every time you post and when you have 2000 cents you can request payout..I think it depends on your personal opinions you like myLot or SOP...myLot is older while Sop pays more...So its a tough choice an I am not leaving myLot for anything!
Wait so does that mean you could earn like $30 per month if you try? Have they paid you yet and how long do they take to pay?
@arthi_88 (1518)
No I have also just joined and so I haven't been paid but there are people who have been paid who are genuine and posted their payment proofs in the forum..
Thank you for responding tell me how it goes
@evlo173 (435)
well,I'm having trouble getting on the site,it says"this account is suspended".I'll wait until the site is active again.
@stephcjh (32385)
I have heard alot about this site on Mylot. I have no idea about it though. I am not joined there. I hope someone here can help you with it.