Whats your most emotional song?

I started listening to a song by 3 Doors Down "citizen soldier" and I felt very emotional to the song. It had to deal alot about national guards. I was wondering, does anyone else have a song that makes you emotional?
@mlw32785 (133)
i have heard that song. they have been playing it at my theater before like every movie. but we all have songs that get to us. I actually have a quite a list of songs and they all reflect different phases of my life. growing up it was all about the christian music. I would listen to all the stuff my parents would. then my tastes shifted to more modern stuff. i loved stace orrico and she had a song called without love. She also had another song called more to life. That song really got to me becasue i was sort of going through a tough transtition at the time. I also was emotionally moved by waterfalls by tlc. clocks by coldplay used to to do this to me as well. turn me on by vitamin c,which is about having a special time with someone special would get to me too. Feed the birds which is from Mary Poppins was a heart string tugger too. Rockabye Bay from chitty chitty bang bang was short but it made me feel emotional. this is only because it talks about forgettgnthe days worry and finding a place in your mind to safely rest and be at peace. Lucky by Britney Spears even had a time when it would get me emotionally. I thougti was so sad someone having everything but feeling so alone. Some part of me related to that. Everytime by her as well got to me due to the fact it was a telling story of regret and pain. This is my short list.
Yeah, I work at the movie theater. Thats how I watch the music video to it. I just thought it had a lot of respect to those in the war.
@katsmeow1213 (29043)
There are a few. Some of them because they remind me of a loved one who has passed away. Some of them just because they're sad. There was one a few years ago by a group called City High, it was about a girl who was a stripper/hooker just because she had to feed her baby. I thought that one was really sad. There's a bunch like that. There's one by Ludacris and Mary J Blige called Run Away, that's another sad one.
@mlw32785 (133)
hey i rememebr that song.i have no idea what happened to city high. but i rememebr watching the video. i didn't really realize that was what the song was about.
"Nothing Compares To You" by Sinnead O'Connor. This song completely matches the lyrics and melody. This is one of my all-time favorite songs.
• Nepal
Good morning hanson, I have not remembered when i started listening but now i am listening daily same songs '13 ball breaker'.These songs are difficult to understand ( words ) to me cause i usually listen nepali,hindi and other languages of nepali. Some songs are easily got in my mind some aren't. happy my lotting
@nyao2x (53)
my most emotional song is i'll never get over you, getting over me... as the title says, getting over someone is really hard..whew.. :|
@oyenkai (4398)
This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole is the best love song I've ever heard my whole life. It's old but it's absolutely wonderful. It's not only "cute" but it's awesome. It's not something that leaves me tearful but it's something that makes me smile EVERYTIME and it leaves me "emotional" in a positive sense :) Thanks for the response on my discussion!
@frygirl (382)
eagle when she flies by dolly parton.
@djemba (767)
yeah i think the track "here without you " by 3 doors down gets me all emotional..and i've heard citizen soldier ..its pretty good
@alarish (11)
I would definitely have to say that my emotional song is Promises broken by soul asylum or imagine by John Lennon. Well I dunno, I think imagine just gets me thinking but then that gets me emotional....LOL
@jambi462 (4598)
I totally agree with you on the fact that there are just songs out there that put you into a certain mood or just make you actually feel the song that is playing. For me pretty much any Deftones song will do that to me. Some of the most emotional songs for me are Digital Bath by Deftones and Jambi by Tool. I love music because it's basically just emotion with a rhythm.
My husband really connects with the band Blue October. When went to see them in concert once and it was just a small concert in a bar, so they were like right there. He was like a little kid mesmerized. I have never seen him so emotional about songs before. For me it is any song that reminds me of an occassion. Like when I hear my wedding song and it makes me think of that day. Another thing for me is certain singers bring tears to my eyes. It is a combination of the lyrics and the singer. Tammy Trent is one and another is a girl in my church.