The new Novels...

Well for those of you who know me I have been a bit busy on the 'A' train...This will be a 3rd novel for me and "My life on the 'A' train." is a 13 book set. I will let you know of the time of release and where you might be able to get them. Let me tell you I started this discussion because I wanted everyone to know they have a novel in them if they take the time to write it. I just happen to have a few, anyway, I wanted you to be able to read at least one part of it before it hits the presses.... Just let me get it on the pc so I can copy and paste it...I know, I know, shameful pre-press advertising....Isn't it great. Ainge
@winterose (39918)
it is wonderful that you are doing so much writing, three books that is great, I stopped at two myself.
Believe me this was not planned. I am 6 chapters away from the proof box.
@DavidReedy (2411)
I've been trying to write a novel--or book of any kind!--for something like almost sixteen years now--since I was 14 (almost 30 now)--I could really use some insight/inspiration/motivation/hope, etc... Care to start a dialogue on that--or in the very least give me your best monologue on it? Thanks, DR...
Well DR, that is a bit hard for me to be able to explain or share how I get insite or insperation. I just write when I am moved, right now it is moving in the form of a novel. Go figure. However if you write down bits and pieces of what you want to include or write about, it will help form your ideas and the writing will come. Also, I am 37 now and have been writing since I was 9, published a few times as well, but as I said it is hard to explain where I get my ideas or thoughts from. My writing has always been a natural thing for me so I always have a notebook with me to write in. It will come and if it does not there are always Ghost Writers. Ainge