Do You Watch Day Time Television?

@ladym33 (11008)
Do you watch Day Time Television, if so what show or shows do you watch? I have been watching All My Children during lunch for about 26 years. Even when I worked outside the home I had to find a TV at lunch break to watch my soap.
@thedaddym (1737)
I work during the day so I don't really get to get in to anything during the day. If I have a day off I will watch a DVD or something from my DVR. If I did watch any day time TV I would probably watch Ellen, I think she is pretty funny and like her show, but I don't know what else I would watch, probably the Food Channel.
I used to. But now that I am married, I have to go out and make a living for myself and my wife. If I am not subbing, I am writing on the Internet. Before I leave home to do that, I may watch Dr. Phil a bit, or Steve Wilkos, depending on what's on. But the days of watching soaps is basically over. I used to do that alot when I was in school, and not feeling well on that particular day. One of my favourite actresses was the late Shell Kepler, Amy Vining on GH. When she passed on last year, I must admit to being quite crushed.
@uicbear (1903)
Do you ever pop on over to the All My Children interest section here in mylot. I think we are starting to get a good group of poeple who watch the show and want to talk about the current goings on. You should drop on by, the more the merrier. So, needless to say, I watch All My Children. Once in a while I'll catch the other One Life and GH. I used to watch CBS soaps all the way until i was about 28. then I got a job where they watched ABC soaps during lunch and that's when my loyalties changed.
@cher913 (25890)
i am not home every day as i work every other but when i am home i like to watch the history channel (and do some crafting as well) because they show mash at lunch time and sometimes at 1, i watch the origingal law and order from the 1990s. but thats about it. (sometimes the shopping channel if they have jewellry on!)
@hmkoct5 (2067)
I don't really watch daytime television. I have the tv on all the time, but I usually don't watch anything. I just have it for background noise. I usually keep the tv on CMT. I like to listen to their programming. They are showing Wifeswap and Extreme Home-Makeover. I like those shows.
I never been a daytime TV watcher, even after I became a stay at home dad I never picked up the habit. I'll watch TV but I've never been attracted to a series or blocked a set time to watch anything.
@smartie0317 (1612)
I used to love soap operas when I was about 13-18, but also I would come home in time to see them or at least my favorite, General Hopsital, which came on at 3pm. On entering college, my schedule was different every day. So, I stopped. About a year ago, I tried to watch it again but it didn't feel the same. Too many changes and new characters. So, I don't watch day time anymore and most of the time don't have time to.
no I do not watch daytime tv. I let my little one watch his pbs shows and then I watch stuff at night.
@marsha32 (6693)
My mom got me into Young and the Restless, Bold and the Beautiful, As The World Turns and the Guiding Light when I was a teenager. As an adult and I had to work, I recorded them each day and watched them in the evening. This was pre internet times for me. Once the internet got me I've stopped watching. I see them every now and then on mom's tv. Marsha
@winterose (39918)
I just have the movie channels on most of the time, I tend to watch things while I am on the computer and I am on the computer all the time, so a lot of time I am not really watching at all, so I don't get the full feel of the movie or any other program that I have on.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i watch it a little bit in the daytime. i like the today show & the view, jeopardy.oprah & dr. phil. i don't watch them all everyday but if i happen to be in the kitchen working i watch it more.
I don't watch very much tv, daytime or nighttime... but sometimes, during my lunch, I will watch Law and Order. I like it a lot. I've never been a soap opera fan but my mom and grandma were. They would schedule their lunch and housework around "their stories" :D