Where do I know "Skins" actress Lily Loveless from?

@liquorice (3901)
I watched the first episode of series 3 yesterday, and Lily Loveless; the actress who plays Naomi Campbell (lol!) looks eerily familiar. I can't work out if I've seen her in something before, or if I actually know her! (Although this seems unlikely..) IMDB isn't much help as she's not on it, and nor is google. Has she been in any other TV shows? It's bugging me.
According to TV.com, Skins is it but, IMO, she looks a little like Allison Mack who plays Chloe Sullivan on Smallville. At least when she was younger, not so much now. She also looks like my friend Lindsey if Lindsey was a blonde but I don't think that helps you
@liquorice (3901)
hi crimson, I haven't watched Smallville so I don't know who Allison Mack is, and I don't think I know your friend Lindsey (bit unlikely, as it seems I don't live very close to you, lol!), but thanks for that! It might be that she reminds me of somebody else, but I just feel as if she's sooo familiar..