DonkeyMails -Spam or Genuine

@ganak8 (173)
Hi guys i want to know wheather dockeymails really pays to its members? Has anyone joined it and received payment?
@monouu (2612)
Donkeymails is a honest site which paid me several time and for years. It do mass payout so you may need to wait a while after you request. To earn more money from Donkeymails, you don't just sit there and wait for email but instead you must promote its "Paid-to-promote", it is a good earner and you can promote as much as you like thus earning is unlimited.
@monouu (2612)
Yes you can.
@sonusd (1548)
ya dear donkey mail is a good site and not scam I have got $2 from here but it take 3 months to reach me the minimum pay out,you can continue with that it really pays ,and in my profile trhere you will find a banner of wao india which also take 3 month to reach minimum pay out but it will give you $200 so why not join there.
@ganak8 (173)
Atleast will they pay the amount quickly or they will take their own time How long it took for you to get your payment after reaching $1 or so..
@sonusd (1548)
they will pay with in 1 week
@ninaluv (338)
• Nigeria
i'm with them now, but using liberty reserve as e-gold is no more functioning. i'm yet to reach pay out, so i cant really confrim it in person. but the guy that reffered me, claims he's been paid. so i hope they really do pay. Good luck.
@GAUCI123 (1042)
• Malta
Well I am a member of donkey emails however I never been paid since I never reaced the min ammount and it is diffucutl to gain some money it is not worth it for mee waste of time.