dog peeing on floor

my brother's american eskimo coach who is fully house trained recently started peeing in the house again. He doesn't seem or act like he's sick. Is there something we can do?
@TheCatLady (4695)
• Israel
The dog needs to go to the vet for a check up. It could be anything. Anytime there is a change in behavior of a pet, the vet needs to be called. Only the vet can tell you for sure.
he seems to be doing a bit better, we started taking him out every two hours. We're wondering if its because he got into the habbit of only going out when our other dog Sammy goes out and sometimes he just can't wait. We're trying to show him its okay to go out without waiting for her to ask. He does need to go to the Vet though I'm more worried about the fact he occasionally walks into things Like the porch railing, its like he doesn't see it.
• Israel
Your vet should be your best friend. They keep our furry friends healthy so that hey can live to get old and grey.
my family has talked about it, we're going to take him in ASAP meaning as soon as my brother gets paid, hopefully he'll be fine until then. We think the dog might be going blind, poor thing. If he is I think his peeing on the floor is a fear reaction.
@mermaidivy (15417)
How old is your puppy? BEcause I know puppies forgets everything when they get to some point then you need to kinda re-teach or remind him all the tricks like housebroken, come, sit etc. My puppy did that too, I have been teaching him how to do come again.
I think he's three years old, i'm not sure, my brother all ready had him when i moved in. Coach is a rescue dog, some jerk beat him and he was taken away from them and then my brother adopted him. How could anyone have beat such a sweet dog?
my bro just told me Coach is seven