Who is your celebrity crush?

@MissAmie (720)
Mine is David Duchovny. I just adore him. I often think I'm silly...a 32 year old married woman with a semi-obsession with David Duchovny. I have his picture as a screen saver on my phone, I search for his pictures on the internet, and I love nothing more than finding old X-Files reruns on late at night so I can fall asleep to his voice. (I know, pathetic). I think in reality I love his character Fox Mulder and not actually David Duchovny, but I have a lot in common with both him and his character. Not to mention he's, like, the hottest guy ever. So what about you? Which celeb makes you melt?
@j47lee (742)
You are married... lol.. its okay to have star crushes.. but keep it to a limit... lol.. dont start haunting him.. like the woman who was following one of the stars and get jailed for it.... i used to like Nick Carter... i used to have his pictures all over my room walls....... hehehhehe
@MissAmie (720)
Luckily for him I'm on the east coast and way far away from him! If not I would probably be hiding in his bushes since he's getting divorced! HA! Seriously though, I'm not insane...just smitten. =)
@goldeneagle (6775)
I would have to say that mine is Dianne Lane...she is HOTT!
You really adore him. That's fine provided that you keep your love to him platonic. Mine is Rachel Weiss (or Weisz... I don't even be able to properly spell it hahah). I always adore beautiful actresses who performed well in movies. And I think Weisz is perfect. She is funny, sometimes she looks vulnerable, but I know she is a smart person.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello MissAmie! Now that I am married, I don't have celebrity crush already. But I remember when I was in highschool, I really like Shane Filan of Westlife. I like his face, I like his voice and most especially I love their songs.