Those who earn solely online, do you pay your tax obligations?

@marisriel (1157)
I have start earning online just last year, approximately midyear, and it's already January which I know is the period when we should be paying taxes? Do you think I should pay my taxes? I'm kind of hesitant because I don't like how the news make me think of the government system, and it makes me feel that my taxes will just go to waste, to think that I really worked hard for it. How about you, do you pay your taxes?
hi there well i have also started earning online a 2 months back but i dont pay any taxes as there is minimum tax exemption limit and my income does not crosses that
@marisriel (1157)
Oh, yes, I almost forgot that. There is a certain minimum amount for someone to be exempted to pay taxes. Thanks for reminding
@mistissa (1348)
• Netherlands
On the one hand I do not want to pay taxes either. I do work at home fulltime, and have to pay a lot of money. Here where I live it is about 30% of my income per month. So that is a lot of money which I really work hard for. On the other hand if I don't pay my taxes and they find out, I would be in more trouble and would probably get fined, so will have to pay even more. That is why I chose to pay taxes anyway, because if I was working outside the house, I would have to pay it anyway.
Since I have a registered US business all money I make off sites in the US I pay taxes on including ebay. All of the sites I make off of that are offshore I do not pay taxes on & the bank account those funds all go to is in a tax free haven.