Favorite Childhood TV Show

@hmkoct5 (2067)
What was your favorite tv show as a youngster? For me, it was Wonder Years. I loved that show! I also really like Who's the Boss. I thought Alyssa Milano was so cool. I wanted to be just like her! Do you have a favorite?
I had so many shows but a few come to mind right off the bat. The price is right I loved it when I was little. If I got to stay home from school I always enjoyed watching it. I also liked and still like Golden Girls. I think my mom and dad use to watch it and I still love the show. I feel like I have seen all the seasons but I watch anyway. It is a happy chil hood memory that I am not willing to give up. I wish I owned the boxed sets of all the seasons. Anyway I think is a great discussion and I hope you get more responses. happy mylotting,
My all time fave shows as a kid (about 25 years ago lol) Laverne & Shirley The Bionic Woman 6 Million Dollar Man Magnum PI Miami Vice Rockford Files Bob Ross today I like: Will & Grace (especially Karen) Family Guy The Simpsons The Jetsons Friends CSI King & Queens
@uicbear (1903)
When I was little I was a Sesame Street kid. A little older, and I moved on to The Muppet Show. In my preteen and teen year I liked Different Strokes and The Facts of Life. Then I moved on to The Wonder Years and Who's the Boss. Some long running staples in my television favorites were MASH and Little House..... I'm sorry, was I just supposed to pick 1? I'm sure as this thread goes on I'll be saying, oh yeah, I loved that show too.
@TnWoman (1896)
hello hmkoct i guess that one of my favorite television shows when i was younger was Little House on the Prairie. i used to watch that television show every week when it would come on. i bet that i have seen most every episode of that show. lol it was a good clean family show. i also liked watching Wonder Woman and Night Rider. Kit was an awesome car. take care and have a beautiful evening.
i don't really think i really had a favorite, we didn't have cable so there wasn't too much on our one channel. one of the cartoons i loved to watch as a child was muppets baby. that one was good
@ladym33 (11007)
I guess it would depend on what time in my childhood, when I was younger I really liked the Carol Burnett show and the Mary Tyler Moore show (I am dating myself). When I was a little bit older I loved The Love Boat and Fantasy Island. I also really loved Giligan's Island, Lavern and Shirly and Happy Days. Of course the Brady Bunch and the Partridge Family were in there somewhere as well.
Robot Chicken is my Favorite Childhood TV Show. I watched it's all episodes and now I'm planing to get all the episodes of this tv series online and for that I'm finding http://robot-chicken.edogo.com/ source. This site link is very helpful to provide tv series episodes online with good sound quality and high picture resolution.
@thedaddym (1737)
I liked that show too. My favorite was probably Batman and Robin since I have always been in to comics. I seem to have fond memories of Eddie's Father. I may have that title wrong, but I did like that show. I also loved the Incredible Hulk, and Wonder Woman. Those were all favorites of mine. I can not really pin down what my most favorite was.
banana's in pyjammas was the best show of all time!