how long does it take you to shop

When you go shopping, whether it is grocery shopping, clothes shopping, or just to the mall to window shop, approximately how long are you there? Do you go to hang out or are you just there for what you need?
• Mauritius
if i am going to buy clothes , makeup and shoes. This will take me hours. However if i am going to get the groceries about 30 mins.
@sunshine4 (8709)
When I go grocery shopping I try to get in and out as soon as possible, but it seems like it takes forever. I went yesterday and left my house at 11am, went to 2 different stores, and it took me until 1pm to get home. I did take my daughter with me and she was not cooperating, so it took longer than I had hoped.
@baileycows (3669)
It takes me an hour and a half to grocery shop. When I go clothes shopping it could take hours. We usually spend all day.
@djemba (767)
Well, I am typical of a guy when it comes to shopping. I rarely go shopping for clothes, so I may take my Gf along with me so it takes a couple of hours. When I have to do groceries I do it alone and it would be done in less than half an hour. I am really bad at patience when inside a store, as it is the pain of spending money is unbearable to me but you get to give something to get so...lol
I personally hate shopping. Especially when I have my daughter with me. For me it's get in and out as fast as humanly possible. I am a huge fan of the self check out lines!
I think I'm pretty quick. :0) It takes twenty minutes to reach the grocery store from my house, and I don't waste any time there at all. I can leave my house at 10:00am,be back and unloaded (including putting everything away) by 11:00am. So, it's about twenty-minutes to shop, wait in line, pay, and load my truck.