Who would you choose and WHY?

@Jhordie (5115)
If you could be a Disney character from any movies since the making of Mickey mouse. Who would you want to be and why? I hope to hear your pick and lets see if we have the same character in mind??? Looking forward to see your responses here. Thanks for spending some time here :)
@elitess (5077)
• Ipswich, England
Hi there Jhordie and congrats for the 10 star and i want to thank you for this topic as i feel somewhat honored that my friend opened yet another topic in which i will have the pleasure of answering. Choosing a character from all of Disney History is really hard... There are so many that i love that i find it quite hard to choose from but let me think... I guess Peter Pan is a good choice... as i would live forever and have fun... or perhaps Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty - i like him because he had a nice sense of humor (remember the scene when the horse dropped him in the water and he said "Forget the carrots"). There is also the choice of Lumiere, the candle stick from Beauty and the Beast, as he is a good lover, that knows how to appreciate a lady, and he always gets into silly and funny fights with Cogsworth (the clock :P) Let's see now, who else could i be ? Oh yes, i could also be Gennie from Aladdin and be able to do lots of magic, or a fairy from the new movie Tinkerbell ;) But the choice of choices must be Sebastian... as i also have his kind of humor and i am a soft shell myself, even if i try sometimes to look hard :)
@Jhordie (5115)
I can't help but agree with you in every aspect... but guess what, I would love to be PETER PAN because I love the idea of NOT getting old...like me who remains a kid at heart. Thanks for the wonderful share my dear brother and friend! And for that let me give you something that you truly deserve... being the BEST HERE even if there is no other else responding yet... I AM PRETTY SURE... NOBODY can top that! Thanks for being the FIRST ONE here on my topic. Glad to read your response. God bless you my beloved friend and your beloved girl! :)
@elitess (5077)
• Ipswich, England
It is always a pleasure my friend, and let me add a little characters again :D I would also like to be Hercules as he is a semi-God and he gets the girl Megara (or Meg for a shorter version of the name :D) Or Baloo from Jungle Book, as he really enjoys himself :D
@Jhordie (5115)
NOW... how could I NOT give the BEST RESPONSE to my BEST PAL here in mylot??? You are so well versed when it comes to Disney... KUDOS for you bro...again and again and forever!
@kun2349 (23475)
hehe ^_^ May i ask who are the characters from disney?? lol =D I'm often confused with those in disney and some others from somewhere.. lol =D Is road runner part of disney?? hehe ^_^ I like it, because it's fast in running, and it's just like me, we just loved to run.. lol =D Plus, his signatured, 'beep beep' is what makes me take notice of him.. lol =D
@Jhordie (5115)
kuyaKUN that would be so FINE but I hate to say this... Road runner is part of Looney Toons... Any other pick? like mickey, donald duck, goofey, aladin, genie, nemo and many more
@kun2349 (23475)
lol =D How about nemo?? I just love freedom and the sea.. lol =D
@Jhordie (5115)
That would be a good answer. :)
@roniroxas (10576)
hmmm this is hard. hahaha. i mean i watch a lot of disney cartoons and it is hard to pick. although i love sulley sullivan and mike wazoski of monster inc. buzz light year of toy story. timon and pumbaa of lion king. but who do i want to be? i dont know.... lol. maybe mulan? or pocahontas i guess. i think i am not fit to be those. i guess i am fit to be a villain. ohh i know.... cinderella's rat the one who can sew clothes. lol.
@Jhordie (5115)
Why cinderella's rat? You are far more beutiful than IT... is that because you can sew clothes as well? Just curious... your choices of being MULAN and Pochahontas would be really superb choices. And you do fit to be like them cause you are a PRINCESS already in the sight of your loveones. :)
@roniroxas (10576)
hahaha yes my friend i know how to sew that is why. i like mulan for the strong personality. she does what she think is right. thats why i choose her. last night i was watching mulan again and i like stories like that where a woman can make a difference. it is a nice thing to watch that can boost up morality. the rats is cute and helpful i think it is still a cute choice.
@Jhordie (5115)
Now I KNOW! Thanks for sharing that info... all of your choices were nice and really cool. I even like Mulan and admired her strenght which can surpass even a man's will power...sometimes or most of the times. :)
@amonyel (122)
I want to be Ariel. I want to have a nice voice, pretty hair, and a handsome prince Eric just like Ariel.
@Jhordie (5115)
Nice choice and understood why you chose that! :)
@cripfemme (7719)
I think I would choose Ariel from the Little Mermaid because it would be cool to live under the sea and swim around so freely. I would also like to be able to speak to fish.
@Jhordie (5115)
Thats a cool answer. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this
@fifileigh (3621)
it has been a while since i watched disney. i guess bambi because i like animals. they are cute.
@Jhordie (5115)
Thats cute... and nice choice as well. :)
I AM A BIG FAN of DISNEY MOVIES and SHOWS. But really, I never dreamed to be a Disney character. What I want in Disney movies is the HAPPY EVER AFTER. Even if people say that it doesn't exist in this world, I will continue on believing that there is something like that. I just need to believe. And that's what I love disney movies, make me believe that there is something like that and it is not just fantasy or a child-thing. Well, i did not answer the question posed in this thread. But I just want to share something that I think somehow related to this.
@Jhordie (5115)
for the nicest lil bro I have... I'll post a topic where you could post your response such as this... Its okay... its nice to read yor response that is somehow related still. Sorry talaga ha... may atraso pa ko sa iyo. :(
There's a character I love, but I hve no idea which film or films he's from. I encountered him at DisneyWorld several years ago. I just love Figment, the purple dragon! He's adorable and he sets off a barrage of "what-ifs" and "yeah, but's" in my head -- figments, you see. What could be more fun?!
@Jhordie (5115)
I never heard of Figment but I'll try to look for it in the internet. But as I read your responses... Figment might be really a good choice to be. :)
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Jhordie, I would like to be Nemo, I love that film and have a dad who would out for me like Nemos dad did bless. Huggles. Ellie :D
@Jhordie (5115)
That's nice... and I guess most dad would do that to their children. I hope I could be a cool dad like Nemo's