Savanna's Newest Toy

Savanna's New Toy - Johnny Jump Up type of toy for our grand daughter.
@webeishere (36353)
Was shopping at WalMart Saturday with our daughter and the women found me saying, Bob remember you said you wanted to buy this toy for Savanna? They showed me and it was easy to talk my wife into buying it finally. It was going to be a Christmas gift but she had so many at that time so I waited to get it. So we got it this Saturday. It is like a Johnny Jump Up excpet it is a chair. It makes pony noises and plays 4 different songs as she jumps in it. It has a copuple things for shape and texture that she can spin around as well. It is shaped like a pony with the mane and tail as well. Too cute I think. It adjusts heights as she grows as well. Well her feet don't touch the ground yet but she still loves it as we bounce her in it. This is a shot of her at our house her first time in it. You can tell she was trying to figure it all out with that intense stare of hers. She loved it after a bit of playing etc. Have you bought a new toy since the holidays for your kids/grandkids? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@eaforeman6 (8983)
This is such a cute picture and she is adorable and what a cute toy! She seems to really like it and must be having a wonderful time. What a blessing she is and the picture is just too cute.....
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks. I love watching her facial reactions to new sounds and things. Kids are so amazing. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@pyewacket (44036)
Awww-that's so precious. Looks like she's having a lot of fun playing in it and it's great that it'll adjust as she gets a bit bigger so won't outgrow it too fast.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
She looks cute. I bet she has fun with it. My son is 7 weeks old. And he likes things that play music. Soon enough her feet will touch the ground. We now have 2 kids. We bought too many toys to list!
@lilybug (21148)
That is so cute! Yes, I have bought my kids toys since the holidays, but only because their birthdays are both in January. I kind of had no choice. They know that they are not getting anything new for awhile though. They have enough already.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I appreciate the best response in this discussion!