Marrying over and over

@bamakelly (5194)
Ever see those people especially the ones that are celebrities that marry over and over again. It almost seems like a novelty half of the time. What do you think about numerous marriages for a person. Could you see yourself marrying over and over just to find the right person?
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
No I wouldn't keep marrying again and again if the first time doesn't work out I wouldn't marry again until I was for sure it would last and I would make sure by waiting for maybe 1-2-3 years before getting married. Saves alot of Divorce and alimony.
@savypat (20246)
We have some in our family like that, I feel sorry for them, they keep reaching for another person to complete themselves instead of working on improving themselves.
@Pleiades (847)
I'm one of those people that have been married more times than I care to count on one hand. Thank goodness it's only one hand, eh? Why have I been married so many times? I guess I'm a magnet for attracting the wrong person. I don't understand because my mother and sister have been married once and seemed to have been lucky to finding that man that treats them well. Good for them. I guess the men I've married balances that out for our family. As for Hollywood, I don't live in a glass house. *Pleiades
@winterose (39916)
not me personally I was married once and divorced now for 29 years and I have never remarried. I don't know if I would marry for the second time, I am getting older.