The Magic Gone?

Do you ever wish that your life had more "magic" in it? That feeling you get when you are listening to a good song and it gives you goose bumps sometimes i just wish that life itself would do that to me but it never seems to. Just like a good movie about a town could make you feel like its magical? The reason i ask is that after watching Twilight i now want to go to the town in which the movie was based in. No it wasn't filmed in the actual city but Forks Washington if you have ever seen pictures is very beautifull and seems filled with magic even if it really isn't the movie twilight really intrigued me and made me feel like a town should feel magical and mysterious.
Ok, I know exactly what you mean... I understand completely... I would feel this way after I read a book or watch a great inspirational romance movie and think, wow how exciting... but then you are back to real life...and we all know, "life is not like it is in the movies"....LOL but why cant it be sometimes ya know, I agree with you... it would be great to have a day or life in "magic"...
Right on!!! Im so happy that im not the only one that feels this way....And why can't life be the way it is movies at least sometimes? Hmmm at least the good movies right? lol
@k1tten (2321)
There are moments when I think the magic is gone in life but I have to say, that I don't feel it's gone completely. When I'm with my partner it feels like my world is full of magic. She inspires me to no end with my art and writings. I'd like to say that she's my magic.