on social networks do you change your profile a lot?

some people on myspace or facebook seem to change their profiles every month and it drives me nuts! i seem to always be 1 profile change behind lol.. but i usually never change mine.. i have had all mine for like 3 years or so etc.. but i do think everyone needs a change every once in awhile and some people just like to have several at once.. which type are you and why? 1 profile for years? 10 profiles at once? or change your profile every full moon?
@bombshell (11266)
yes i do change.i just did it this morning.i like changing it all the time.
it takes me too long to find layouts i like that codes work so thats prob why i never really change mine much
@bombshell (11266)
looking lay out is a lot easier.but the problem is so many nice once and dont know which one.there was week that i am chnaging everyday because i like the lay out.so now i just leave a few days with my earth lay out.
yeah its hard to decide since there are so many cool ones.. it usually takes me a whole day to go through different places and decide.. usually i still am not totally happy or decided by the end of the day but i get tired of looking and just pick one lol
@dpk262006 (56563)
I do not log in to myspace. I am not the one who keep changing his profile. In mylot also I have not touched upon my profile for quite a long time. I have also not changed my avatar here because I feel that it would be easier for my friends to recoganise/identify me with my same avatar.
yeah it helps me remember you since i am more likely to remember an avatar than a name but i will prob be changing m avatar soon since i got some pictures taken today that i might like better.. i try to keep whatever is the most recent
@dpk262006 (56563)
So I would prefer to be recognised by my dear friends, by not changing my avatar........!!
@winterose (39917)
my never, on my many of them it says I am 47 years old that was the age I was when I joined, I am going to be 54 in March. I never bother to look at them either.
ive done that too.. i had to update mine a while back with my age and how long i had been married because it was a couple of years off
@jillhill (37383)
I would be one profile for ten years...why keep switching unless something big happened in your life.....then add or change it! LOL.....
yeah and when your life is uneventful then theres just nothing to say..
i never changed my profile on orkut since i created one but i always keep on changing the dispaly pic that pic will be best of my pic only. I also can't understand why people keep on changing the profiles i feel difficult in recollecting their names and identifying them because they even change the name.
yeah i will switch out my profile photos to keep them current but other than that i leave it alone
@tessah (6621)
while my name may change randomly.. my profiles and "style" pretty much remains. while occaisionally flipping in different graphics or music to match my mood for the moment, the basic layout and colors of backgrounds and text has stayed the same pretty much always.
i dont change my layout often because its so hard to find one that is nice and works on there.. everytime i find a cool one something is wrong with it