How to handle stress

@tkleyr (407)
As a mother and wife i always encounter of what we called stress sometimes i do not even know how to handle this situation my husband advice me to find some outdoor activities in order to help me ease the stress that i felt but instead of making it better i just fell that its becoming worst because i can't stop thinking the job that i left home i even start panicking thinking the time i waste outside in our home, but right now i think i have found the right way on how to handle stress and i want to share it with you. First you have to determine which problem can cause you stress and the next thing you have to do is go to a place where you can think peacefully and try composing your self by doing the simply inhale and exhale or something which you can release the tension inside your body and the most important after doing those is Pray to God and ask for His help and guidance.If you can fell that your mind is clear then go out if your in the room,go to your kitchen and take a cold water for a final relaxation. Happy my lotting!
@Ganesh44 (5547)
I find walk as best way to ovecome stress , go on walk daily even you have important work pending since you can not wokr if you are not physically fit
@tkleyr (407)
Thats a nice anti-stress also..we have to make something in order to be stress free have nice eve and happy mylotting
@besthope44 (12145)
I does it through my yoga, listening music and going out on vacation.
@besthope44 (12145)
Well i take it every weekend and at during festival months i never miss vacations, that my best stress relieving out of mechanical life.
get lots of sleep that helps when you feel stresed talk to some one take warm showers or baths take tim for your self at least once a day try not to over react to things