How long do you take to make 10$ in mylot

How many days do you take or months or whatever time you take to get 10$ in your account, and how do you go abouot it, it would help everyone here at mylot
@jaffna (778)
It depends on my college timings.If am on leave,then i manage to get $10 within 15 days.if i have my college hours,i take nearly 30 days to raech $15 which is a bit low.But however it is,this is the best site and most trustable site to work for something that normally we do and getting paid.I know that there are some serious earners on this site who manage to earn upto $30 a month.Probably they would earn $1 a day which am aiming too
Working towards my first payment. I think it might be agood idea for you to find out how many posts you need rather than time.
@alankor (479)
well, anyone can share how they did it to get their first payout?i have just cross the $1 mark and setting my target on my 1st payout.appreciate it if someone can give me tips.thank you!
@mjmlagat (3171)
Actually, it all depends on the person's effort to post discussions and responses. There is no real time or specific time limit identifiable as to one reaches his payout of $10. If you have all the time to post quality items here at mylot, you can reach payout easily or in a shorter time compared to others.
@ketybhagat (4125)
There are times when I make my 10 dollars in one month and sometimes it takes 2-3 months too. Depending on how lazy im feeling. Actually this is my office pc, so on holidays i am without a pc, and depending on the work load, i pen down on mylot. But all in all, its fun. Thanks.
@regal_aeros (2606)
for me... i took 14 days before i hit my first $10. Now i'm waiting for feb to claim my money..