Turn Flows in us into opportunities?

@zandi458 (27954)
Malaysia
Everyone of us is not perfect. I may not be the best student in school, I may not be the best parent in the world but I try my best, I can make a difference in the school I am in. I can make the difference in the lives of my children. Do you know that because I was not the best student in the class, my teachers had to learn the virtue of patience? They have to learn the skills of handling students like me. They have the opportunity to be creative in their teaching methods. In fact, I made the life of teachers more interesting and challenging. Can you imaging how boring it would be if all students were clever or smart? On the other hand, can you imagine how stressed out a teacher would be if all students are smart? That teacher has to be well prepared before entering the class because students could ask all sorts of questions. Because I am not the best parent in the world, my children learn to cope with my weakness. They learn to be tolerant of my mistakes. They learn the life skills of handling other people who are different from them and also to accept the flaws that all of us may have. We must realize that we are all unique and all of us no matter how imperfect we may be can make some contributions to the world around us in our own small unique ways. We should not feel that we are useless. Let us take home this message that all of us are useful and we can turn our flaws into opportunities.
@dpk262006 (53689)
OH!What a superlative and outstanding thoughts and message by you. If people could realise that all are not 'equal' and everyone has got some positive and negative traits, as well, life will become beautiful for us. You are quite on the dot, when you say that every student in a class cannot be the smartest or the poorest. Each child has got his own qualities and drawbacks and a teacher is supposed to carry along those qualities of a child. Like-wise in an office, everyone cannot be an efficient worker, there are bound to be some less efficient workers, the boss has to accomodate each and every one to run the show. It is great to know that your children openly accept your weakness and know how to cope with it. I follow this golden rule in every aspect of my life that everybody is not perfect and I am one of them. Therefore, whenever I get angry on somebody, I make myself understand - "Look, this fellow is also not perfect and I have to get along with her/him with all his/her traits". super excellent post!
@zandi458 (27954)
See how much you are influenced by the pace of others. Does this make you powerful? Admit it. You lack the power to remain in control of your calmness, your peace, your cool. A slow mover or a slow thinker comes in front of you, and you fail. Next time, a slow one comes in front of you remember that we are all unique individuals, with flaws and virtues. Look at the virtues of the person. Soften your outlook and relax. Giving respect to all and exercising your patience will set you from mental tensions.
@dpk262006 (53689)
Though I believe that I have delevoped enough patience, yet I'll keep your valuable advice in my mind to get more frutiful results. Many thanks for the same.
Hello my friend zandi458 Ji, Seeing after little gap. I am always amazed your postings with new ideas. I would always say that "NECISITIES ARE MOTHER OF INVENTIONS", and as you say, I find similarity in life of great English Literature critics LBJ, whose mother gave some portion of Bible to remember as a whole day's task, but as a child after reading once, repeated several times, by the time his mother went to dry her clths on her roof. So her motehr had to resort other ways to deal. This is the reason, why question papers are made of different varities of questions. Your discussion will be benifited to many here. May god bless you and have great time.
@zandi458 (27954)
I hope this little piece of my post reach far and wide. As we move towards the 21st century, time is telling us to look more closely at each day and the gifts it brings of people, events and experiences.
Hello my friend zandi458 Ji, It is true taht your little message would have far ends effects. may God bless you and have great time.
@Lakota12 (42794)
VEry great post ++. My kids just had to learn to put up wuith me lol. so alot of times they just look the other way.
@zandi458 (27954)
Hope our kids accept our unique flaws and learn something from them.
@Lakota12 (42794)
yes I beleive they did learn.
@quinnkl (1668)
Absolutely! You are so right! "Here's to the kids who are different".... from a poem I love. May we all learn together and realize as we live that that is what we are doing!
@zandi458 (27954)
We are learning everyday of our life. Time and patience are the great healers of human flaws.
@plasma (675)
Wish I could learn something from you and try to bring some cheer and sunshine into my parents life because they've all been suffering immensely for me.
@zandi458 (27954)
Do not take the blame as it is every parents duties to groom their children and to make right from wrong only then they are considered successful in shaping your life. In return it is your turn to continue the deeds of grooming your own children. It take time and patience to see result and sunshine will shine on your parents.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
there is good in everyone if u can find it, sometimes it's hard to do. there is noone w/out flaws. i don't care who u are. we just have to make the best of who we are & what we have. that's about all u can do. it's up to you what kind of person u turn out to be.
@zandi458 (27954)
Well, we have to develop the habit of noticing goodness and flaws in others and in situations. The more we develop this habit of noticing the more our own senses of well- being will rise.
@riyasam (16582)
i do agree with you,i always think it this way when i am faced with a problem,noone in this world is perfect but life becomes beautiful whenone sees the imperfect man perfectly.
@zandi458 (27954)
Let us become masters of our own senses and observe every scene of the drama of life with love and accept every flaws with open heart. Learn the shortcomings of others so we may appreciate the value of life of each one.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
How very true. Sometimes I think we all forget that from time to time. Thanks for sharing.
@zandi458 (27954)