first love

HI guys.. I wanna know.. when did you have your first bf/gf?
@modstar (9610)
I had my first girlfriend when i was already 22 years old. That was after college. I don't know but when i was in college, i was so shy to attract the girls. That caused me to become single all my college life. It was just crushes hehe. I have lots of crushes back then. Going back, i've met my first girlfriend in a chatroom then we met courtesy of her cousin who's also my friend. We hit it off and really, i didn't know how to handle a relationship. We fought often because she's the possessive type. We argue a lot about her being jealous all the time. She even got jealous even to my male friends because she'd complain that they're eating up all the time when they're not. She's married now and i'm glad for her hehe..
ohhh.. are you still inlove with her? Me.. I had my serious relationship when I was in college.. he was my bestfriend's neighbor's textmate.. and also he was the ex-bf of my other bestfriend's cousin.. we met on a debut.. then he started texting and calling me.. then he went to my house.. he's older than me (3yrs..) I am the one who's the jealous type.. but he understood me.. we're bf/gf for 6 years and married for 2 years.. hope you will meet your girl soon..
@modstar (9610)
Nope i don't love her anymore. She's mean hehe. Wow, i'm glad you married him. How's married life going so far?
we're getting stronger.. we have 2 kids now.. when he knew my ex was texting me that he wanted me to come back to him.. i proposed to me immediately.. eheh..
@Courtom (288)
I was 16 turning 17, and we have just celebrated our 2 year anniversary Dec.15th!
Hey there! I had my first real relationship back in my senior year of college. I am still in the relationship and we're still going really strong. Some may say that it was a bit late but I don't care. We're happy and that's all that matters. :D