i won i won i won

i'm so excited i finally won something. i won tickets to elmo live. lol off the radio station. but i might not be able to go. i have class an hour and a half away from home and it doesn't give me enough time to get home and pick up my daughter and drive back to the show. the show is where my college is so i have to drive back homw to get her then drive another hour and a half to the show.
@dawnald (84124)
• Shingle Springs, California
Congratulations. :-) Maybe somebody else can take your daughter if you can't go?
@maddysmommy (16243)
Congratulations. I hope you're able to take your daughter to the show. Is there any way your sitter can drop your daughter off to you at school after your class?!? and then you can go from there perhaps!.
my school is an hour and a half away from home so that's not possible. i'm trying to find someone who can pick my dauhter up and i have 4 tickets and have them and their kid and my daughter meet me there but that's not going so well either
@maddysmommy (16243)
Awww I hope you're able to find someone! good luck!
@uicbear (1903)
Well, fiirst congrats on winning the tickets! It's a blast that you were able to win off the radio. I get all excited when I actually get through and told I'm caller number whatever, even though I don't win. Now, let me just say, what a bummerthat you might not be able to go to the show. Is there any possibility that you'd be able to maybe exchange the tickets for another seating? I'd give it a shot...maybe call the box office and find out if they can help.
thanks, but i allready tried that. it didn' work. i might just miss class if wors comes to wors. i always get straight A+ anyway so i don't think missing one will really hurt me i just hate doing that
@lilybug (21182)
Congrats on winning the tickets. I hope you will be able to make it to the show with her. That would be exciting for her I am sure. Good luck getting it figured out.
@ninaluv (338)
• Nigeria
congrats, atleast u won some thing, and that kind of means that there's a lot more waiting for u to win. once again, congrats.
That is so exciting that you won tickets to Elmo Live. I hope that you are able to work it out. Surely you can work out something. If I lived closer to you I'd let you borrow my bike or ask Uncle Rico to give your daughter a ride to you.