dataentry

New Zealand
hi there ,just wanting to know if any one is making money from data entry sites, have been trying to break into this ,but i have no experience, but would like to give it a go
@joystick7 (730)
workfromhome is a legit site. Free to join.. Many people have received payment from it. Mine payment is $20.00 If u need more info message me.
Sorry for the type "Minimum payment is $20.00"
• New Zealand
thankyou for that will have a look at it
@monouu (2612)
Don't pay anything for site that offer 'data entry job'. Mostly they are scams. I'm sorry you paid $98, there's a lot and if you don't even know how to start, that's a waste and if the site support can't help you to even get start, it is terrible. I'm with FREE data entry type of posting job (WFHHQ) that paid me over $140. It is simple copy and paste work. Check out my website under my profile and there's a similar site which I put it as banner (also under my profile). I've not reach payout yet for the one on banner but if you want to earn more, you should join both.
• New Zealand
thank you i will have a look at that one to .This whole work from home thing is really getting me down,my partners threatning to throw my computer out and its causing a lot of stress.All i want to do is earn a wage from home who would have thought that was so hard to do.
take my advice - AVOID THEM 99.9% of all data - entry jobs are complete SCAMS
• New Zealand
yes i know but i just paid 98 dollars for legit online jobs,while there a hundreds of jobs on the site i dont know where to start, i have a feeling i wasted money here but i want to give it a good go.