Rush changes his tune

Today on CNBC Rush Limbaugh stated that he does the support president Obama, but doesn't not support his policies. He also was talking about his own plan to stimulate the economy, and was calling for Bi-partisanship. After the interview, one of the commentators, who wasn't able to ask Rush the question, wondered aloud why it is that Rush is NOW calling for bi-partisanship, but never said a word about it while republicans controlled the entire government. What do you think of this?
@rodney850 (2145)
I think it is really funny!LOL Obama's paranoia of Rush will in fact bring so much focus on Rush so many people who didn't think he was credible might "change their tune" and in the end Rush is RIGHT!
Very true Rodney, I consider Rush to be like a 5 year old throwing a temper tandrum. If you give him attention then it makes it worse. The best thing to do is ignor him, and maybe he will just go away. I just thought it was so funny that he waited so long to clear the air, and he did admit that he said that he didn't support Obama, NOT his policies.
@xfahctor (14131)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
Whats changed? It was exactly what he said and meant. The only thing that has changed is the media perception and the rest of the story finaly being told. I don't see anything different other than the way the rest of the media is now telling it and his statements being told in full context.
X, what changed is that he admitted that he said that he didn't support Obama, and ment to say that he didn't support his policies. It isn't the media that changed the story it is Rush, and he admitted it in the interview (while being assisted by the commentator, a right wing republican). Why did he wait a week to change the meaning of his statement?
I don't see how that's changing his tune. That's what he said in the first place.