When you return a rented movie/game, DO NOT DROP IT IN THE DROP OFF BOX!

@Pleiades (847)
Sorry for the all caps, but I've had it up to here with things being lost by the libraries and the movie places. So many times I've dropped things off in the night box and gotten notices telling me they can't find it and guess who gets to pay for it? Yup. That's how they're making their money, I'll bet! Has this ever happened to you or am I truely alone in this mess? *Pleiades
@samma00 (342)
It's never happened to me yet. But anythings possible. The worst that has happened, was I put a movie in the drop off box, and a month later I went back to rent a movie, and they said I had to pay a late charge of like $20, but apparently the person working the day I dropped it off forgot to scan it.
@Pleiades (847)
Hopefully he didn't do that again. One thing like that can mess up one's desire to go back. *Pleiades
@lilybug (21148)
I have never had that happen to me before. I normally do take it directly inside and drop it in the little slot inside the store though.
@Pleiades (847)
Oh, this is where I dropped off the latest movie yet they claim they can't find it. Creeps. *Pleiades