how's your work today?

@yina24 (358)
well, thank God it's Friday.. I am into multi-tasking right now.. responding to forums here in mylot, that I simply enjoy alot.. and doing reports for my teaching sessions today... so how's your work? any plans for this weekend? did anything bad happen to you today? any problems? please free to share and let's see what I can do to advice you and our friends here in mylot.. happy mylotting.. ^^
Well ,for me ,I will have a good rest tomorrow,because the day after tomorrow will be work day.Our Spring Festival will be over tomorrow,so we have to start to work for our new year.
@yina24 (358)
yes.. i do know that in China right now.. good for you to rest tomorrow.. but with me, my daughter will have her FAMILY DAY event in school.. so both parents needed to be there.. it's not that i hope that i can enjoy it,, but i do hope that everything will turn out good tomorrow.. :)
@Jouhar (409)
I wasn't active today. Because i was in my college
@yina24 (358)
what do you do? can you explain further? thanks.. ^^
@chalee68 (73)
• South Korea
Though my reply was late, for me friday is my relaxing day, i can sleep late at night and do chatting with my friends and many more(not to mention)
i dont have work.. am on maternity leave.. but i miss work.. i miss my irate customers.. i miss my disclaimer customer.. i miss my fraudalent customers.. and i miss my customer asking for charitable acts.. (asking for billing adjustmentS) hehehe