Help me newbie here...

@vonvonex (284)
Guys, please help me by answering my questions. 1. How can I increase my rank? I have noticed that evryone has a rank anf that star thinge... Hhehehe... 2. How can I earn money? I have replied to post and did not get any cent. I am still confused in this site. 3. How many posts it has to take to earn money?
@jessi0887 (2794)
First off you don't get a rank till you reach over 100 post. It depends on the post quality on when you will actually reach payout. There is no right or wrong answer on how to earn hear. Just build up your interest section and reply to topics in your interest. Start discussions. Your discussions is how you earn your ranking. Make good discussions as well.
@vonvonex (284)
I see... you can only earn when you respond to dicssions that are found in your interests and I cannot earn from posing on those discussions that are not found on my interests? Hmmm... Could you give me an idea how much money I can earn if reach 100 posts?
@flojever (404)
Hi vonvonex, welcome to myLot. You can earn here at myLot by posting new discussions and posting quality replies. Make sure to make atleast 2 or more sentences. Referral is the answer to a bigger earnings. By the way, check my profile. I've got some banners there. You might want to check out the sites. Happy myLotting.
@Courtom (288)
Your money earned shows up every 24hour basis...at least for me. Another way..don't forget, is referrals