Retirement!

i am pretty sure that this is not the current time to ask this question. But I am just curious "Are you ready for your retirement?"
@CatGods (4596)
I retired 2 years ago at the age of 47. At least that they way I see it. Yes I still work, but I work when I want to. All of my income comes from online adventures. I go to sleep when I want to and sleep for as long as I want. Every day I wake up and do whatever I feel like doing.
thats really nice... I think you are your boss now. Good luck. could you please share those tips with us..
@CatGods (4596)
I am a tarot card reader online and I have 5 online stores. My products are imported from Amsterdam Netherlands drop shipped here in the US, wholesale companies here in the US., novelty products that I create, and products that I find for re-sale. And I do a few surveys for some pocket change.
@moneymommy (3420)
I am a little bit to young for retirement right now. But if I could I think I would retire. I would like to retire with enough money to travel the world. I really would like to get an RV and go state hoping for awhile. Well I guess I have to keep saving and earning for many more years before I can do that.
wow... I love to go to state hoping too.. sounds interesting. Yeah you need to save a lot now
@balasri (26554)
I am a businessman and has the liberty of retiring from whatever task I don't like regularly.Once you know and prepared to face any situation and bring it under your control you don't have to be wary of retirement.