What is the nicest thing someone has said to you today?

@hdjohnson (2981)
The nicest thing someone said to be today, was that something that I shared with them, really blessed them, because it was encouraging and puts hope in their heart again. All I did was share my victory in getting my home sold today, even in this unsightly economy. What about you, what has someone said to you to make your day?
@happymommy3 (2014)
The nicest thing someone said to me today was that I had nice eyes. I went to the store to get my daughter and myself some medicine, she wasn't feeling to well at school. As I was paying the cashier told me, "Wow, you have beautiful eyes, do they change color?" My husband compliments me all the time on my looks, but I think he's just gotten used to my eyes, he doesn't comment too much on them, lol. I think it just made me feel good because I have been feeling so sick today, think I'm coming down with the flu, so I guess I didn't look to terrible today, lol.
@hdjohnson (2981)
Such a good compliment. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling, I'll definitely keep you lifting up in prayer.
It was actually my dad, and it probably wouldn't mean much to most people. But I had overlooked a rather mean comment someone made to me and responded very nicely. After they had gone my dad looked at me and said, Amber, you're a good person. And for some reason that meant somethng to me. Not a good girl, not a good daughter, but a good person. I felt like that was quite a compliment. Person kind of encompasses all of the roles we play.
@hdjohnson (2981)
After the short time that I've interacted with you on mylot, I'd have to agree with your father. I believe you are a good person, after all, you could have totally ignored a previous discussion I started earlier on a different subject. But no you decided to stop by and give me a hand by responding in the best way you knew how to respond. Although you didn't know all of the answers yourself, you helped me, by leading to the people that do have more answers for me. That is definitely the signs of a good person.
Today, I was told that I was the one person in this family that everyone in this family can count on for care, love, and support no matter what. That made me feel so good!
@hdjohnson (2981)
That sort of compliment can melt anyone's heart. That is so great that you can be relied upon so much especially in those areas of care, love and support. KUDOS!
I was told today that I do my job very well and Im a very nice pleasent person to work with. I took that with pride and hold myself to it. It makes me a stronger person too. I thought it was a very nice compliment!
@hdjohnson (2981)
Good for you. It is a heart warming situation when you know that you do or have done a good job. And it also feels good to have your work ethic noticed by others. Welcome to mylot and thanks for sharing!
@savypat (20248)
It is always good to share one's good fortune. So often we whine and complain and this does nobody any good. Thank you
@hdjohnson (2981)
You got that right "savypat" and the funniest part of it all is the fact that all of the complaining and whining only causes us more stress and gray hairs. ~ LoL
@akangirl (2437)
I was once praised by my first employee about how hard working i am and i am working at such a small age for supporting my family and i still remember how good i felt then.
@hdjohnson (2981)
It indeed is nice to receive such a great compliment.