I Feel Like Death Warmed Over

@KrauseHome (35517)
as I have a horrible cold, and running a fever, but am sitting in here for a bit posting here. I have a Goal that I would have loved to have hit in here before the end of the month, but probably unless I lived here will not make it. But since I cannot go to work all I have been doing is sleeping or posting. So have you ever felt horrible, but also figured being in here might help take your mind off of your problems? For me, even though I have been taking cough syrup with codeine in it, this is the best place to be to help me feel at least a little more normal for sure. Personally I have had Bronchitis 3 times in the last yr. and I feel 3 times is more than enough, but hey since I have made so many wonderful friends here, I know that many of you will be Praying for me, and supporting me as well. So have you ever not felt good, but know coming in here posting in myLot would help you feel better as well? ~~TINA~~
@cripfemme (7715)
I'm sorry you're so sick. I've finally got better form most of my aches and pains. Hopefully you'll join me on the road trip very soon.
@twoey68 (13651)
Don't feel bad...I'm usually in the same spot as you every winter. Thankfully, I went ahead and got a flu shot and (knock on wood) I haven't been sick. I do have 2 cold sores which are first signs of flu for me but I haven't gotten really sick yet. Hopefully it will blow over. Last year I had double pnemonia and broncitis and I spent hours either here or sleeping for about 3 weeks till I got over it. I wish you a speedy recovery. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND TRUST IN GOD**[/b]
Yeah, when I first started here I used to do that because I was sick all the time for some odd reason. I haven't been sick since August (I'm on a good streak, this never ever happens), so I haven't had to do that in awhile. I hope you feel better soon!
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Hope you start feeling better, I do post more when I am not feeling well. That way, I am not just laying around and thinking of being sick.
@hotsummer (10449)
i was not feeling well these past few days too. i have cough. and it is kind of disturbing to cough and have this itchy feeling in my throat that caused me to cough many times. that is why i opted to post here cause i could not concentrate on doing other things else.but now i am feeling a little bit better. thanks to this site that i can do something worthwhile while waiting for my complete recovery.
@deebomb (15322)
Hello Tina, I hope your feeling better by now. When I don't feel good I just sleep and maybe watch some TV. I don't do much posting at that time because I don't want to even think. I have been very lucky in that I haven't had the flu or cold for some time now but do have have some bronchitis once in a while. I take undisteilled apple cider vinegar and raw honey to treat it. It works real reel for me. They both have healing properties. Bronchitises sure can make one fel miserable. any way I hope your better by now
I always feel the need to post here in mylot. Though Im still very far away from the Pay-out limit I always believe on the power of perseverance.
@sunshine4 (8709)
I think this year is the worst for illness,especially around my house. I run a daycare and never have had an outbreak of sickness like this year. I am sick too! I still have to work my daycare even when sick, so I just medicate and hope that the day goes by quickly and the kids get picked up early! Sorry to hear that you are on your 3rd round of illness. Hope you feel better soon.
@TessWhite (3147)
Hi Tina - I hope you get to feeling better soon. I've often spent nights on here when I was either sick, suffering from insomnia, or in too much pain to sleep. (multiple bone spurs on the spine here) And right now its after midnight, I am getting drowsey, but here I sit posting away. LOL I suppose I should try to sleep. Hope you can rest too.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey krause! I am sorry that you still aren't feel well! I know how it feels to have bronchitis! I usually get it at least twice by now so I am very greatful that I haven't had it so far! It is really lousy to feel like you can't do anything but be sick and sleep! But, at least you can post here! I haven't been sick except once while I have been here on mylot and I wasn't able to post for two days. I was too sick to be out of bed and on the computer. I know that having bronchitis takes time to get over and it does zap you of alot of strength. I hope that you start feeling better soon. Just keep resting and I will pray that you get well!
@Polly1 (12648)
Hanging out on mylot does help occupy you mind and take it off your troubles. When your sick and don't do anything, thats all you can think of and feel, how bad you feel. At least when your here, you have something to distract you. I do hope you get to feeling better soon. I was taking care of my grandson all day yesturday, the little guy was sick. I felt so sorry for him, he is feeling better today. I just said a prayer for you, take care.
Sorry that your not feeling well. I hope that you are getting your vitamins in those can help ya out a lot!
You have had more than your fair share of illness Tina. I hope that you get up and running again soon. Where illness is concerned if it is not contagious I still have to go to work. Of course, when I am down for the count too I stay at home. Better to take care of yourself. When you don't take care of yourself you will rundown even more. Get better soon my friend! Big huggers to you.