To be able to burn fats successfully you should couple dieting with exercise.

@Jenaisle (3803)
If you find your weight reduction method unsuccessful, then follow these simple steps religiously and reap the benefits of a slimmer body. 1. Eating frequent but small meals is a good way to diet. An example of a small meal is: 1 small piece of lean meat, half cup of rice and a banana. If you are used to eating snacks, don't deprive yourself, just reduce the amount. Instead of eating a whole sandwich, eat just half of it, with a small amount of filling. If previously you ate 1 cup of rice make it cup this time. Eat foods with low calories. Examples of foods with low calories are fruits and vegetables. Avoid meat fats, dairy products (milk, cheese, ice cream, white chocolates). Avoid foods in fast food restaurants. These are usually rich in Trans fats, which are bad fats, and high in calories too. They would increase your likelihood of becoming obese. Fruits and vegetables, aside from having fewer calories are also easily metabolized into vital substances for body utilization and proper body function. Certain components of fruits and vegetables (i.e. polyphenol) act as an antitoxin and anti carcinogenic agent. (This is an excerpt from my own article at helium.com under my real name.)
@dpk262006 (56482)
You have compiled some very good suggestions for all of us so that we could reduce our weight or rather could control our weight. When we start doing so, we all will look trim, slim and smart. Thanks for the valuable tips.
@Jenaisle (3803)
You're welcome and happy mylotting.
@dpk262006 (56482)
It is my pleasure.
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi jenaisle! amen to that. i am like that. even if am on a diet, i get flabby without exercise. and when i exercise and don't go controlling my diet, i get a really hard bulky body. so i need to do both in order to maintain a rather desirable figure. anyway, i am going to do that after i give birth. i am 7 months pregnant now and thinking and planning how to lose my baby weight. i have gained quite a lot so far. take care always and God bless you1 happy mylotting!
@Jenaisle (3803)
Thanks for that vital commnent and happy mylotting too.