honey is more than money

Honey according to Ayurveda is known as "Elixir Of Life."It's curative qualities are innumerable. Did you include "Honey" in your daily diet for a healthy living?
@aspnaren (314)
No I raerly taste honey,and I like its taste and I always tried to get pure one.And some said me that taking in a mixture of ginger and honey will keep everybody young and I saw people taking it regularly...I think you known well about the value of honey and here its difficult to get the pure one
Hmmm, ginger and honey sounds like a really good combination! I don't suppose you have some kind of recipe??
@yanzalong (10151)
May I ask you a question, Sir? Do you know what source of information that tells that honey has the curative function? There is one. I will tell you if your answer is the same as I have.
why source? it's my experience.
I don't really care for the taste of honey, but I have to decided to cultivate a taste for it since I really love the idea of ingesting the nectar of flowers... even though it is regurgitated nectar, hehehehe. I think it will give me petal-soft skin and a sunny disposition!