It is no good to wear too much when sleeping

China
Sleep relaxes our brain, meanwhile reducing activities of the whole body, breathing calm down, pressure reduced, and muscles relaxed from eyelids althrough to the limbs. Wearing too much hinders the relaxation of the body, and affects blood circulation and aspiration, likely resulting in nightmares. What is more, after awaking, if not timely put on more clothes, it is easy to get a cold. Parents esp need to take care the kids not wearing too much when going to bed.
@thaMARKER (3094)
I actually don’t wear anything except for underwear when I sleep, not because I believe in what you said but I’m used to it and there’s no use to wear something if I can wear nothing. :D I feel comfortable in anyway as well.. But that’s good info you know. Well sometimes if I sleep in some others place, I have to wear something and somehow I can’t sleep comfortably with clothes on.
@sameroad (3180)
when i sleep i just wear a shirt and my pj pants. i used to sleep in whatever i was wearing but i don't do that anymore. in less i am at someone elses house. wearing too much makes me hot or something i couldn't use the covers before when i would wear my clothes but now that i don't i can use the covers and for some reason it makes sleeping more comfortable and enjoyable. wearing too much also isn't very comfortable when your moving around and trying to relax. the less the better...but i can't sleep naked lol
@laglen (19782)
I agree, too little and too much can affect your rest. pajamas are perfect!
@gie2910 (407)
Man that is right 100%. Wearing too much, corrupt the body relaxation and irritate the sleeping.
I find if I bundle up too much at night I tend to get hot and will sometimes break into a sweat. It is nicer if I do not wear alot when I am sleeping for that reason alone. I like to just wear warm and comfortable pyjamas while sleeping in the winter. That is what seems to work the best for me. I want to be comfortable.
@SHAMRACK (8533)
Dear friend, One gets a good sleep it there is much comfort while sleeping and more satisfaction after sleep is got if that person get a better comfortable sleep. I do sleep with less dress may be only with my shorts. Moreover the the breathing air in the sleep room too is be considered if it is fresh and room is neat and clean I hope the sleep would be of much healthy too.