Cure for cancer

Malaysia
Do you believe there are actually cure for malignant cancer (deadly cancer) but it is the government that is hiding the (truth) treatment behind us for commercial purpose?
@mythociate (14978)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Yes, apple cores (like President Bill Clinton eats). I think they provide something the cancer needs and so put it into remission.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i would surely hate to hear that is true. surely not. there's not a week that goes by here in our small town that someone doesn't die w/it or u hear someone has it. that would be a very cruel thing for the goverment to do.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i hope u are wrong. that would be horrible for the goverment to do that.
@Aingealicia (1906)
I tend to believe there are a lot of lies hidden behind the truth we are told. Ainge
same as i thought.. thanks for your responses...
@muru1950 (964)
Hi lovesummer I don't believe in it. Why a government should hide the treatment? In which way the government is benefited? Any government will be happy to find their citizens not dying of any diseases. In fact the government will fund the project to find new and new medicines for incurable diseases. Sorry to differ from your views. Happy mylotting.
@rsa101 (13337)
Well I guess why would they hide it then. I guess if I were the one who discovered the cure I would probably launch it and make good money out of it. I guess I would be more happy to share whatever I know about the disease and its cure than postponing the release of such information. I can see many developments already and so far they have not yet found the real cure for it but I see that they are nearing it since I am seeing a lot that have cancers able to survive or at least live longer than it was several decades ago.