what we eat while pregnant can influence puberty?

so i was browing this parenting page when i came across this.. http://www.planningfamily.com/videos/pregnancy/prenatal-diet/ what do you think? i think its crazy that what we eat can determine when our children reach puberty. in a way it makes sense in a way it dont
@ravinskye (8243)
I don't know about some of that stuff. I don't know if my diet was high fat when I had my girls but it certainly wasn't fully healthy either. Both of them were born big in my opinion near 9 lbs. but now they are 6 and 3 and skinny as can be. I also heard after I had my son that eating too much meat while pregnant could cause his sperm to be sterile. I hope that isn't true because while I was pregnant with him I craved steak constantly.
my daughter was 7 pounds even when she was born and she is growing fast. i was very caucious when i was pregnant with what i ate and what i didnt so i have no clue but how can food determine puberty?