Which bulbs you have in your house: Energy saver or standard bulb

@user_786 (1339)
Are you cutting back on electricity consumption by using energy saver bulbs? Energy saver bulbs are getting more common everyday and it is found in many shops, houses. People are switching to saver bulb to save energy and for lower electricity bills. Do you use energy saver bulbs? If yes how many you have these in your house?
We are using the energy saving bulbs in my house. Before, we were only using one or two but now, just about every light bulb we have in the house is an energy saving lightbulb. We love how they last so long and really do cut back on the amount of energy used, and they put out as much light as the other bulbs so we're not really losing anything.
@sammy009 (259)
HI. I use energy savers, they cost more, but to me they last alot longer. To me they are worth it.
@goldeneagle (6776)
I use to CFL bulbs. We have them in all of our lights. The use about 1/3 less electricity than the old standard bulbs use, not to mention they do not produce as much heat...
@k4karthik (439)
I am having energy-saving bugs also normal standard bulbs. The energy-saving bulb even though saving the energy but it initially requires more money. Hence I am using energy-saving bulbs where I'm always sit and work. The other places I'm using normal bulbs.
@JoyfulOne (6243)
I only have about half of the house fixtures on those energy saver bulbs. I find that not all of my lighting fixtures can use or accept those types of bulbs. Some of my lamps have that part where the shade attatchment clips onto the bulb itself, and those energy saver ones will not hold the shade on (guess it has to be a regular rounded bulb.) I also can't find ones that fit into my chandelier over the dining room table. I often wish they would make them with a clear normal shaped bulb covering that screw-like looking design of the energy savers. If they could do that, then I'd probably use them everywhere lol.