discussion hijackers

Do you get people hijacking your discussions? I do quite a bit! I dont mind if they are talking or bantering,but its when you notice that one user has responded to everyones in the whole discussions comments, sometimes before you have had a chance, they are taking over the discussion!! Does it bug anyone else?
@EvrWonder (3577)
I understand what you are saying and have, myself, commented on a response in someone else's discussion. Moderation is the key. Then I can not see a problem but if we are responding to each comment in a discussion posted by someone else, that may be over the top. Overall, I think that we are all welcome to contribute, positively, in any way we can at MyLot. If that means commenting on a response to someone else's discussion, so be it. Sometimes people can post inaccurate information in a response to a discussion. If someone want s to make corrections and maybe even post reference points, I am all for it. Whatever works, making the information posted as quality as possible. I have posted comments in several responses as well as leaving my own response. If someone has posted awesome information in someones discussion that I want to respond to, I will stop and tell them Thank you for the quality information. If in the same discussion, I see incorrect information posted as a response I will stop and say so and give reference to more accurate information, all before I post my own response. I do not consider that Discussion Hijacking but contributing in a positive way to the quality of MyLot. To simply comment with one line to all responses in a discussion is inconsiderate and borderline rude.
of course we are all welcome to contribute, but sometimes common courtesy is forgotten.
@EvrWonder (3577)
You are right and sometimes it is. Thank you for your comment.
@djemba (767)
Wow, hehe, I have never experienced discussion hijackers and I think it is a pretty new concept you are introducing about such people. But now I can understand that it is pretty irritating to have someone assume full control about your discussion. But still you should be happy as far as there is activity in the discussion which you have begun. Now my mind has begun scheming though, I am kind of feeling like doing the same to a few discussions. Dont worry it is not going to happen to this discussion of yours. Ciao. Happy Mylotting.
I wouldnt count on it! Yeah, I'm glad there is activity. If I find you hijacking my discussions.....KABLAMMO!