Do you Tag other people's discussions?

@TLChimes (4845)
Do you tag a discussion you reply to? If so, do you have guidelines on how or what? Do you tag based on your answer? Tell me what you do, since I'm a bit new at this. I have tagged where I think my answer goes a bit differently then the tags from the other tags suggest. Like if I add parenting in my answer I might add it to the tag. Then I got thinking about how others might do theirs and thought I might as well ask. Those of us who are new would never learn if we didn't ask, right? See, I think it would be better for the discussions if there are more tags to it as it goes in different directions because it may show up in more places thus attracting more folks.
I do tag based on my answers. The tags make it easier for people trying to find information or discussion to do so when they enter keywords to search. I don't tag every discussion but I do when I think I've added something where a tag would help.
@TLChimes (4845)
Yep, That's how I thought it should work. But as someone relatively new, I thought asking was a good way to find out. Thank you for replying to something that is probably asked at least once a day.
@shamzy18 (2320)
yeah i do tag other peoples discussions. I mostly do this when i respond to discussions from the no responses tab. I dont do it to discussions that have already loads of responses to them already as there are loads of tags already on ther. But i try tagging when ever possible. I just tag whatever is relevant to the discussion.
@TLChimes (4845)
That's kind of my way... more if I take things into a different direction or if they had only had a tag or two there to start with. Thanks.