germany´s health insurance s*cks!

@bombshell (11268)
Germany
last week hubby and my little girl was visiting the doctor because she has also colds and has dry cough.then the doctor gave only one medicine.if you dont ask they dont prescribe not even antibacterial allowed anymore since 2009.they said the new law they prescribe only one medicine and then the other medicine you pay extra or you go to another doctor and thy prescribe antibacterial.they just made rules like money no subject and the bad thing is the health insurance they increase all the time.yesterday we recieve a note that its increase again 36 euro.what do you think or whats your opinion about this?does your health insurance increase many times in a year?or just in germany.
@Lakota12 (42794)
not sure mine is set up yearly and they take it out of my monthly check. But since I have to take 4 perscription pills they have to order them. and I do have a co pay. But I do beleive that you should get all meds from ONE doctor. SO many people go to differnt DOctors to get the pills then they abuse them! Or they get more than one to cover the same thing as what the fuirst Doc gave so they have doubled up on htier pills . WHy take 2 differnt kinds of meds when the one would do!
@bombshell (11268)
coz in her case should have paracemol and for dry cough but the docotor prescribe only one for dry cough.usualy dry cough,paracemol and antibacterial always be a parthner but the new rules of the health insurance is only one prescription and no one else.the docotor said if we want she can refer a different doctor who prescribe it.
@Lakota12 (42794)
that would be good but I hate goin gt alot of differnt DOctors but they all seem to have their own specailty and family DOc just dont do it all thetime any more. ' thanks for BR
@checapricorn (16072)
[i]Hi bombshell, SO far, we have no increase in our insurance and we always get a refund in any pills we are buying! I hope you can find another insurance which is better than that! That is not good![/i]
@bombshell (11268)
it would be great che if we can change.but the new law you cant get out anymore unless you have proved that you are not happy and they want to see the papers that we have another health insurance.mura ba ug segorista hehehe.cge nalang uy.
@bhanusb (5709)
One medicine is better specially for the kids.Antibacterial medicines should be avoided.These have many side effects.These may cause harm to the children.Health is more impotant than health insurance money.
@bombshell (11268)
but she needs the antibacterial for the dry cough but they said its not allowed anymore since 2009 because we need to visit another docotor for that.dont know the rules anymore.they are changing many times in a year!
@ElicBxn (60016)
not here, but my insurance is a privete insurance
@bombshell (11268)
thats good thats its private.