Do you remember Edith Anne (Lilly tomlin)

a very nice pic of Lily tomlin (Edith Anne) - a very nice pic of Lily tomlin (Edith Anne) Did you ever watch her
For some reason I was just sitting here look at discussion to comment on. when for no reason what so ever out of the blue "Edith Anne" just popped into my head. I used to watch her when I was lil and my mom used to be able to sound and act just like her I just remember laughing at my mom so hard when I was a kid do you guys remember edith anne and did you watch her at all! here is a funny lil video of edith anne! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBO0fr1Ui4
@Paula1966 (1102)
Sadly, I'm old enough to remember watching Lily Tomlin performing as Edith Anne on television. I remember going somewhere as a kid that had a HUGE rocking chair, and that is what I thought of when I saw it - Edith Anne sitting there, swinging her legs away. "And that's the truth!" Pfffft!
@TnWoman (1896)
hello sxrxnrr yes i remember watching Lilly Tomlin on the television show called Laugh In. and she used to be so funny when she did Edith Ann sitting in her big rocking chair. thanks so much for the good memory of that. lol did you know that Lilly Tomlin was from Paducah, Kentucky? lol i used to watch Laugh In every week when it came on television. i wish that they would put the old Laugh In television show on TV Land. take care and have a beautiful afternoon.
I was unaware that she was KY, thats pretty cool Yeah that would have be great if they would have put it on TV land!
@jillmalitz (5132)
Oh yes I do. I loved her characters. Of course "Laugh In" was a very inovative show.
Hi sxrxnrr, Oh yes I rember Lilly tomlin, she acted Steve Matrtin as well and they were just so funny together, and yes I do like very much, she is so funny. Tamara