will you lie to anyone today!!

@legend4u (1019)
many people lie every day. it is some times a part of their job. but sometimes it's a habit. yesterday i saw a women she was talking to my mother. and from her talk i could understand hlf of what she said is lie and other half is not true. lol!!
Half is lie and half is not truth means 1005 lies. Lol. Anyway no one plans to tell lies. Lies just happen once in a tight corner. If you have nothing to fear, you will not tell lies, but if you fear something or you want to hide some thing then you tend to tell more lies. The lady you are talking about must be having a fear about rejection. She may be wanting people to like her and respect her so she must be telling lies to stay in good books.
@akangirl (2437)
I don't lie everyday but yeah sometime i do. I have to lie as people won't understand sometimes. We were having a reunion of sort at the institute i studied but i had to go for an interview that day so i had to lie that i will come late as i am in delhi and uncle is no well. Though i went to delhi for interview purpose.They would have felt bad that i went for an interview but nt bad when i am attending my sick uncle.Hope you would have got the idea. We mostly lie to please someone or keep ourselves safe
Nah, I don't really lie to people. I cannot say that I have never lied before, but I cannot really remember the last time I have lied to anyone. I cannot stand liars, so I stray from it. I have nothing to lie about really, I have no need to. The people I love know only know the truth from me, and other people don't matter enough to me to actually make up lies to, that would take too much effort haha.
@thezone (9451)
everyone lies, it could be family, close friends or a lover, but most of those lies sre done out of love with not hurting someone else. Then there is the really nasty people that will lie just to gfet ahead and pull you down.