Steelers win! What a game!!

Did you see the Super Bowl game? I just watched it and what a game. I honestly thouught that after leading the entire game, the Steelers had lost the game with about 2 minutes left in the game. However, they scored there touchdown and gave Arizona the ball with 39 seconds left and they were close to being able to be in a scoring postion when the Steelers caused a fumble and won the game! The Pittsburgh Steelers are the first team in franchise history to win 7 Super Bowls. What a record and what a game! What was your reaction to the game and who did you want to win?
@suspenseful (40316)
We did not watch the game, sons are golf fanatics. I am glad that the Steelers won. I am not that good at sports, why I get confused between innings, half times, etc. but I like it when both teams are so close that you are on the edge of your seat and it is just a few points that will make them win. But I hate when they go into overtime. Of course, when you mentioned the Pittsburgh Steelers I was thinking of that country and western song, you know the one about the couple who were cheating on their mates.
Not sure of what song you are talking about. It was an edge of your seat game the last 10 minuutes or so of the game. I do like games like that but I thought the Steelers were going to lose it.
@Bd200789 (2994)
I saw the last few minutes of it. I'm not a big fan of football, so I didn't watch the whole thing.
I always watch the Super Bowl and I try to watch all of the Indianapolis Colts games but other than that I don't follow football closely.
@webeishere (36353)
One of the best 4th quarters in Superbowl history. I really was rooting for Arizona but...... I picked the Cards to win by 4 with friends and family. Glad I didn't wager on it this year though. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
It was a great 4th quarter and I was rooting for the Steelers as my husband and my daughters' boyfriend had a $50 bet on the winner. I was glad to see my husband win as I think I will make him take me out to dinner one night soon! LOL!!!