Denny's free Grand-slam

@glords (2615)
Hey I noticed that Denny's is giving away a free grand slam this Tuesday to "everyone in america" I'm just wondering if any of you are going to be there?... Those pancakes looked good, on the superbowl commercial.
@schulzie (4068)
Wow, really? Maybe I will have to go to Denny's then. Is there a limit on how many in your party or an age limit? Sounds like breakfast for the family on Tuesday! Thanks for the information! Have a great day and happy myLotting!!!
@SaintAnne (5454)
I just read this on the news and I am actually tempted to drive for a minute or two to get to the Denny's here. But I am also enjoying the non-hurried morning I am having right now. So did you go?
@glords (2615)
I really intended to, but with Noah's new ear infection, I didn't feel up to braving the crowds.
@SaintAnne (5454)
Oh, I am sorry to hear about Noah's new ear infection. I sure hope it gets better real soon and forever. I hope you're getting enough rest and sleep as well, glords.
@mssnow (9495)
Yep, my sons and i plan to be there at 6 am. I also hear that if you dont want to wait the manager has rain checks so you can go a day when its not so crowded. Its not verified but i saw it on one of my refunding sites so its worth a shot if you dont want to wait.
@glords (2615)
wow that would be great! Thanks for the tip.
@lilybug (21182)
I had not planned on it. I rarely eat at Denny's. I did go with my kids, sister, and brother a few weeks ago. My son LOVES their pancakes.
@glords (2615)
I'm guessing there will be a long line. Anytime there is free food people come out of the woodwork, but dang those pancakes looked good. My son also loves Denny's. We've only gone to Denny's twice in his life... he is only 19 months, but he devoured the eggs and bacon. He isn't very fond of sweets, so I guess the pancakes would have to go to me... LUCKY ME!