Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon Tribute

@elitess (5072)
Ipswich, England
I just love this to actors especially when they played in a movie togheter. My all time favorites are "Grumpy Old Men" and "Grumpier Old Men" and i am expecting this 2 great movies to arrive from amazon in the next month as i already paid for them. I also liked "Out to Sea (1997)"; "The fortune cookie" (1966)"; "The Odd Couple" (1968) and "The Odd Couple 2 (1998)". I like the way they always teased each other, and i think they were real friends and teasers in real life, after teasing each other for over 32 years in the movies. I was sorry to hear they both died before i really managed to appreciate them but i was still young back then. I think they wanted they are now in Heaven still teasing each other, as i come to learn that they died at about 1 year one after the other in July 2000 and June 2001. What do you think about them and / or about their movies ?
@coffeegurl (1470)
Well, I have to say I loved "Out to Sea" and the entire "Grumpy Men" series. They are great actors together and a comedy duo that is hard to top. I think that generation got by on the jokes. They had to suffer a lot, with wars, The Great Depression, etc. Today's generations (mine is X) now there's Y and "Next" have different stresses, but I think they lack the adaptability that the "Grumpy Old Men" generations had. They had to re-invent themselves a lot and make do with what they had. How do you feel about this Eliteness?
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hi there Coffee Girl. I will admit that most of today's generation would probably lack the adaptability that the Grumpy Old Men generations had, but i do know that they are a few people who would manage no matter what times we are in, while others (probably like me included) will try to adjust the best way that they can to any situation that they come to meet as they have a great desire to live and love...
Hi elitess, I love Jack Lemon and Walter Matthau, they always makes me laugh when ever I see their movies, they were tow of a kind and yes I bet they are teasing each other up there. Tamara
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Thanks for responding Tamara... i was really starting to think that i was the only one who really appreciates this 2 great legends of comedy these days.