i dnt knw why ppl think they can tell you how much money to spend

i want to knw why ppl think they can tell you what to do and how to do it and when you are paying your bills and they tell you that you dnt knw how to pay your bills but when you dnt pay it they get mad at you and tell you when to pay your bills and how much to pay now with my grandmother she is a pain in my back she trying to tell me that i dnt knw how to pay my bills now if i dnt pay the bills she get mad now who got the right to do what they want to do now im sick of this she cant run my life im grown i didnt ask to come back she asked me to come back now i could of stay where i was with my sister but then i would of be in jail for killing her and her man now im back in the same thing i was in with my sister now i want to knw when you pay your bills they dnt care about if you are slow or nt they just want they money right what give her the right to tell them that im slow and i dnt know what im doing now can you tell me what im doing worng when i pay my bills they dnt care what is wrong with you but when i go to the bank and give her my money for rent do you think im giving her to much i got to give her 500 and then i have money for what ever i want to do if im paying for everthing what do you think im doing worng
@roniroxas (10576)
i can imagine this one. this always happens to me specially the times when i was still living in the same house with my older sister and mom. my older sister always tells me what to do. not just when to pay bills even what to buy and what to do at work. she always wanted to be a smart person and i look like a st*pid one for her. now that we no longer live in the same house i pay my bills on time. and buy the things me and my children needs. i budget my money very well and she is still wanted to say what i need to do. not anymore. this is my house and i let her know that.
do you think she got the right to just tell me to give her mycheck book for she can wrigt checks to familys i dnt think so i knw i got to get a way from her befor i hart her im sick of evertime she get in to something she put me in it im sick of it and she read my txt tell me how much to take out of the bank i cant do it nomore i knw one thing she got to she me repeat if i she it to her but when she talk down to me i get mad and she think it is funny she dnt knw she called me and wanted me to come stay with her now im trying to get on my feet she pull me down i cant take it no more im going to lose it and knock her out
@roniroxas (10576)
wow yes that is my sister also. and whats funny she does noy have anice life herself. she loves minding my business and her own business... she forgets to mind her business and still poking her nose to mine. but i will not let her do that to me anymore i dont want my kids be thinking i am weak. i am a single mom for 7 years already and i know what i am doing.