An update on the web site.....

Well The web site I started seems to be going pretty good so far. I wish there were more people submitting their art and poems and drawings more but Hopefully after a while they will. I have made some changes to it.Keep learning new things as I go. But all and all I have had some good reviews from it so far from different sites I have submitted it to. well If you all get the time take a look at it and let me know what you think. Thanks Ahead of time lol lol o and if you have time sign my guest book thanks! http://netgallery.weebly.com/home.html
the picture on the front page is so awesome. it reminds me of living in florida. Good luck to you. I will pass the link to friends
Thank you very much all feed back is welcomed
@MichaelJay (1100)
Have you thought of joining Twitter and micro-blogging there to attract attention? You get to post 140 character messages which can include your url, something like 'just finished uploading my latest poem to....whatever'
No I have not but thank you very much I will check into it what did you think about the site! I am open to suggestions
Hi sxrxnrr, I will do and loo forward to your new site, thanks. Tamara
@underdogtoo (9601)
I keep thinking that one day I will be able to make another website. i don't know if I ever will and I salute those who are able to put one up. Cheers!!!
• South Africa
Very nice. I wish you well!
@arlerambabu (1080)
congratulations . its good to know that your new website is doing well. I'm guilty in this regard. i promised my own share, but i could not till now. But sure i 'll contribute. Cheers.