I give up

Why not more than 10 or even very less than that no of mylotters take part in my discussions, but i will not give up i will still keep writing till many mylotters will take part in my discussions
@mysdianait (63977)
Oh no don't give up! That's not what it's about Just keep trying. I felt the same way too once upon a time but now it's different. I don't start many discussions because there are so many to respond to without mine cluttering the place up When I do start them then any number of responses is a thrill for me. I also feel that whatever the topic, if it's not the right day or even the right time of day or the right users are not logged on to see it then it may not get the right amount of responses it deserves. Have you tried taking time off from starting your own discussions and just responding to others for a while? By doing that you might get some ideas as to what users respond to most frequently. Whatever you do it must be fun!
Hi mys, sorry to dig from the past, but did you really had such thoughts? Well the world is not as plain as it seems! And how about 0 responses? I have been enjoying them a lot but not recently...
@mysdianait (63977)
Nine months have gone past since this??! Yes I have been in many similar situations here. One day soon, very soon I will explain
@fineartist (1217)
Hi, Good for you. Do not give up. In the past 2 weeks I started 2 discussions here on Mylot and no one responded to either of them. I realized that the topics I was discussing were not of interest to Mylotters. :) Try not to take it personally. :) I don't. Sometimes, it's just fun to participate in discussions that other people have started. In any case, keep on starting discussions. :) Have a wonderful day!
Thanks for the response, I still like to spend time in mylot, have a great day
@elisa812 (3033)
Sorry to hear that you're not getting very many responses! I have only started a couple of discussions of my own, and I hardly got any responses on those either. It was a little discouraging, but at least the responses that I did receive were nice. I mostly just respond to other people's discussions now, but that is what I enjoy most anyway. Try not to get too discouraged! Good luck with your discussions!
@winzpc (2356)
I think you must think a good topic then make it as your started discussion. Maybe with more common topic that much people have ever feel or know it. You have a good effort in here. With not give up too quickly, it will make you feel enjoy in here. Don't frustate why my discussion not been response by much myLotters. You can choose to make much response then start mcuh discussion. So it's also an interest thing because you can help to slove other people problem. Keep post Happy myLotting...
@vonvonex (284)
What will happen if your response reaches more than ten? Will it become today's top? May I suggest that you think of topics that really interests the mylotters here. I have started a discussion about computer viruses and to my supprise, alot have responded to that. But it dad not become today's top. Hehehehe... Wish you luck with your topics.
@hora_fugit (5435)
I am happy you thought against giving up though your caption suggests opposite... But you could give up as well like I did once. Later I returned, and seems my position has somewhat improved...
hi rubypatson well in some ways Mylot is a lot like schoolyard cliques,we seem to wait until the newer people's names come up again and again in our discussions then presto hey this rubypaterson person replies to all my discussions so guess I had better respond to hers,hey she really makes some great discussions. so Ruby hang in there it has happened to all of us til we had been here awhile,so you are right you just keep writing and if nobody else responds you are darned sure I will, I promise hatley here. cheers