Oh what a JOY it is to be on mylot!

@hdjohnson (2981)
I posted a discussion in questions and answers yesterday, and alot of my friends and even others who aren't friends with me yet, responded. I checked my mylot digest email today, and guess what, my discussion was selected out of the 100's maybe 1000's that were submitted yesterday. My discussion today, is to everyone who participated and for those who haven't yet. The discussion was about deodorants. I wanted to say thank you to everyone, without you guys, I couldn't do the things I do now. Thanks again. Now for this discussion, do you find it a JOY to be apart of the mylot community. Are you here to make friends, or are you here because you may need some extra income coming in, or are you just addicting to posting and commenting on all the discussions you find of interest to you? As for me, I would have to say, I really enjoy interacting with many of the people here. I especially like to laugh (I think I should have been a commercial voice over person that just reads the commentaries about certain products, movies, or people). I especially enjoy a discussion where the participation is extremely high. What's your take on mylot?
@winterose (39918)
I always try to post answers to my friends discussions depending on the time I have, if I have less time to be here I will just respond to the discussions that I have the most interest in if I have more time I will try to post to most of them if not all of them.
@hdjohnson (2981)
That's what makes you, YOU. Such a good and supportive friend you are.
@winterose (39918)
thanks sweetie
@hdjohnson (2981)
I call them, how I see them. You're welcome.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
I am here for a variety of reasons but I think the addiction is what keeps me here.. I check my Mylot emails daily, (they are sparse today) and I answer as many as possbile on any given day.. I like the extra bit of earnings but that can't be anyone's only reason for being here.. I do enjoy the responding more so than the posting, but all in all, I enjoy the friendships that I have made on Mylot..
@hdjohnson (2981)
I like the fact that I have friends in various countries in the world. I enjoy the interactions most.
I love being here as well. I feel that I have been working really hard with mylot and my post and discussions as well. I enjoy responding to others more than starting discussions. I have not been real great at that yet but I am working on it the best that I can. Congrats on getting in the top discussions. I know that is probabley a high achievement and I say congrats to you for sure. Happy mylotting and good luck to get another today on mylot.
@hdjohnson (2981)
That would be grand to have some days in a row. I'm kinda out of ideas right now, but I'll think of some later. We'll see.