This morning it was so VITAL

@ersmommy1 (12600)
My hubby and I had a busy morning with the kids. I was packing up my daughters backpack, making sure she finished her homework, ate breakfast, got dressed etc. My hubby helped out by feeding the baby. This of course takes 2 hands. Coffee being very important, he asked my daughter to stick a straw into the coffee, so he could sip while feeding the baby. WHo else needed coffee that bad this morning?
This morning, thankfully, wasn't all that bad for me. I had my coffee, I usually do. however, I have had worse starts to my day. I guess I must have snored a bit less last night. : )
@lilybug (21148)
I have never needed coffee that bad. I don't drink coffee though and caffeine does not really affect me unless it is in REALLY high doses. I do grab my soda every morning anyway though.
@grammasnook (1877)
Welcome to parenthood lol. I raised 5 children and to this date I do not know how I got everything done. I think we have an extra set of arms tucked away that mistyriously comes out when we are in need. I am a fan of coffee and I understand where your hubby was coming from. I never had to ask for a straw though lol I was able to feed the baby with one hand when they were bottle fed and one hand when I fed them food. I never thought of a straw. I need coffee every morning but of course I think it is more habit than actually needing it